Your privacy is critically important to us. At Greenline, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
SVP Avio, d.o.o.
Sv. Peter 2, Sv. Peter
Registration number: 6103120000
- Our websites
- Other products and services that are available on or through our websites
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service. We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services.
- To further develop our Services.
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services.
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Greenline and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Greenline and our products.
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
What type of personal data is collected?
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect name, phone number, title and email address, and other provided personal and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our websites we may collect IP-address and actions taken on the site.
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits www.greenlinehybrid.si we use a third party service, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager to collect analytics data and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies can help a website to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description||Expiration Time|
|Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes||1 month|
|_ga||Analytics: used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics: used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Analytics: used to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
|__cfduid||For a live chat application – Tawk.||1 year|
|__tawkuuid||For a live chat application – Tawk.||2 years|
|cookie_notice_accepted||For Cookies notice.||1 month|
We use a third-party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening, clicks and other statistics to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter.
People who email us, Communications with Us, Contact Dealers
We use a third party provider Google to sending and receiving emails. We also monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
For communication with us or our dealers through the contact form, we use a third party provider JotForm and Pipedrive.
People who use our LiveChat service
We use a third party provider, tawk.to, to supply and support our LiveChat service, which we use to handle customer enquiries in real time.
If you use the LiveChat service we will collect your name, email address (optional) and the contents of your LiveChat session.
Comments on Website
If you leave comments on our website, you have to leave some information about you (like contact information, name). We collect this information on our website.
When someone sends us a request for quote through our website, we store information on our website.
We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to show you right prices and currency, to calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
We use a third party provider, JotForm, Smartsheet and Mailchimp, which we use to handle customer enquiries and send newsletters.
To manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers we use a third party CRM & management tool providers Pipedrive and Woodpecker
We store backup in our hosting provider Siteground.
We may store website and data backups in different locations:
Job applicants, current and former employees
The Greenline Hybrid is the data controller for the information you provide during the process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please contact us.
Facebook Custom Audiences
Custom Audience Pixel, a service of Facebook Inc., (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA), is a small piece of Java script code which we have integrated into all of our websites. This piece of code provides a number of functions for the sending of application specific events and user defined data to Facebook. We use Custom Audience pixels in order to record information concerning the way in which visitors use our website. This pixel records and provides Facebook with information concerning the browser setting of the user, a hashed version of the Facebook ID and the URL which is being visited. Each Facebook user thus possesses a clear and device-independent Facebook ID, whereby it is possible to address the user via more than one device on the social network Facebook and to recognise him or her, so that we can target our visitors again for advertising purposes by means of Facebook adverts. After 180 days, the user information is deleted until the visitor accesses our website again. Therefore, no personal information is disclosed to GREENLINE YACHTS in relation to the individual website visitors and we can only solicit website customer target groups once the target customer group has reached a critical mass in terms of numbers. Further information concerning Facebook and its private sphere settings above and beyond the details set out can be found in the Data Policy and the Terms of Service of Facebook Inc.
Disallow Facebook Pixel to track me
Use of social plugins
This website uses social plugins of the provider:
- Facebook (Operator: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
- Instagram (Operator: Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA)
- Youtube (Operator: YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA)
These plugins normally record standard data relating to you and transfer this to the server of the respective provider. In order to guarantee the protection of your private sphere, we have taken technical measures which ensure that your data cannot be recorded by the providers of the respective plugin without your agreement. When a page is accessed in which the plugins are integrated, these are initially de-activated. Only when you click on the respective symbol are the plugins activated and you are then issuing your agreement to your data being transferred to the respective provider. The legal basis for the use of the plugins is Article 6 Paragraph 1 a) and f) GDPR.
Once activation has taken place, the plugins also record personal data such as your IP address, and send this to the servers of the respective provider, where it is then saved. When the website concerned is called up, activated plugins also use a cookie with an unambiguous code. By means of this, the providers can also create profiles concerning your use behaviour. This also takes place if you are not a member of the social network of the respective provider. Should you be a member of the social network of the provider and should you be logged in to the social network during your visit to this website, your data and information concerning the visit to this website can be connected to your profile on the social network. We have no control over the precise scope of the data relating to you which is gathered by the respective provider. You can find more detailed information concerning the scope, type and purpose of the data processing and your rights and settings options in order to protect your private sphere in the data protection notices of the respective provider. This can be accessed via the following addresses:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Subsidiaries, Employees, and Independent Contractors
- Third Party Vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us
- As Required by Law
- To Protect Rights and Property
- Business Transfers
- With Your Consent
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Greenline holds about you.
- The right to request that Greenline corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Greenline to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time.
- The right to request that Greenline provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent through contact form.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
April 1o, 2018: Revised and edited to help simplify the policy and clarify our practices.